2. Whom did Malachi prophesy God would send to "purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness"? (a) The keeper of the covenant: (b) the Refiner of the covenant: or (c) the Messenger of the covenant.
3. Fill in the blanks: Malachi prophesied the coming of John the Baptist and Christ when he said, "Behold, I send My --------- , And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His Temple, Even the ------- of the covenant, In whom you delight."
1. (a) The priests (Mal. 2:1,2 ).
2. (c) The Messenger of the covenant (Mal. 3:1-3 ).
3. "Messenger ------ Messenger" (Mal. 3:1 ).