2. Fill in the blanks:,Zechariah predicted a time when "Jerusalem shall be in habited as towns without ------- For I, says the Lord , will be a -------- of fire all around her."
3. Multiple choice: What were the names of Zechariah's shepherding staffs, which represented the former covenant and unity of Israel? (a) Oholah and Oholibah; (b) Beauty and Bonds; or (c) Ebal and Gerizim.
1. (c) Zerubbabel the governor (Hag. 2:22, 23).
2. Walls---wall (Zech. 2:4, 5 ).
3. (b) Beauty and Bonds (Zech. 11:7 ). Both the covenant and unity had been broken during the idolatrous history of Israel and Judah before their captivities (vv. 10, 14).