1. Multiple choice: To Whom did Luke address the Acts of the Apostles? (a) Hermas; (b) Theophilus; or (c) Alexander.
2. Question: Jesus contrasted the baptism of the Holy Spirit with water baptism at the hands of what great prophet born just before Jesus?
3. Multiple choice: How many men dressed in white apparel (obviously angels) were present and visible at Jesus' ascension into heaven? (a) Three; (b) two; or (c) seven.
1. (b) Theophilus (Acts 1:1). Luke also addressed his Gospel to Theophilus. The name is combination of two Greek words meaning "Lover of God"
2. John the Baptist (Acts 1:5).
3. (b) Two (Acts 1:10).