Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gospels-Instruction

1. Fill in the blanks: Jesus gave His disciples an example to follow when He washed their feet. "If  I
then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash ---------- --------feet."

2. Jesus said, " ---------- not, that you be not -----------."

3. Multiple choice:  How does this verse end? "Do  not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow... (a) "will soon be over"; (b) "will worry about its own things"; or (c) "never comes".


1. "One another's" (John 13:14).
 
 
2."Judge...judged" (Matt. 7:1). This is not an absolute prohibition of evaluation but a condemnation of judgmental spirit (cf. vv.2, 6).
 
 
3. (b) "Will worry about its own things" (Matt.6:34).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great verses tonight, Patsy. We woke to much cooler temps this a.m.

I am having computer problems; if I am missing for a few days, you'll know my computer is in the shop.

My old college girlfriend is coming tomorrow to visit with us.

I hope you and Bennie had a nice day.