2. "But as many as received Him, them He gave..."
3. Multiple choice: Jesus told His brothers that the world hated Him because: (a) They resented the attention He was getting; (b) they thought He deceived them; or (c) He said that its works were evil.
1. "I will by no means cast out (John 6:37).
2. "The right to become the children of God, to those who believe in His name" (John 1:12). This promise contrasts Christ's own people rejecting Him. (v11).
3. (c) He said that its works were evil (John7:7).