2. Multiple choice: Jesus told Judas to "let her alone" because Mary had saved the expensive oil for: (a) Anointing His feet; (b) His burial; or (c) His resurrection.
3. Judas questioned why the fragrant oil that Mary poured on Jesus' feet was not sold and the money given to the poor. He did this because: (a) His family was poor and would benefit; (b) he wanted access to the money for himself; or (c) he was jealous of the attention Mary paid Jesus.
1. "Though he may die, he shall live" (John 11:25). Jesus said this to Martha as He comforted her following the death of her brother Lazarus whom Jesus would raise from the dead.
2. (b) His burial (John12:7).
3. (b) He wanted access to the money for himself (John 12:6).