2. Fill in the blank: On the last day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out that out of the hearts of those who believe in Him would flow rivers of living water. He was referring to the ----------
whom the believers in Him would receive.
3. When the people were upset with Jesus because He had healed on the Sabbath, He said to them, "Do not judge according to ----------, but judge with righteous judgment."
1. At the last day (John 6:39,40).
2. Spirit (John 7:37-39). The Spirit would be given after Jesus was glorified.
3. "Appearance" (John 7:24).