2. How did Ananias first respond when the Lord ask him to go to Saul of Tarsus and lay hands on him to receive his sight? (a) He was excited ; (b) he was reluctant ; or (c) he refused to go.
3. How did the Jews respond to Saul (Paul) when he first preached the gospel in Damascus and proved that Jesus was the Messiah? (a) They received the message with joy; (b) they plotted to kill Saul; or (c) they searched the Old Testament to see if the gospel was true.
1. (c) To persecute Christians (Acts 9:1-3).
2. (b) He was reluctant (Acts 9: 13,14). He knew of Saul's reputation as a persecutor of the church.
3. (b) They plotted to kill Saul (Acts 9:22-25).