3. True or false? The brothers of Jesus were present with the apostles when they waited for the promise of the Spirit in Jerusalem.
3. Question: Paul was tried before three different Roman officials before being sent to Rome to appear before Caesar. Name one of these three Roman rulers.
4. Multiple choice: Of the three Roman rulers who tried Paul before sending him to Rome which one was an expert in Jewish customs? (a) Felix ; (b) Festus; or (c) Agrippa.
1. (a) Mary the mother of Jesus (Acts 1:13, 14).
2. True (Acts 1:14).
3. Felix, Festus, and Agrippa (Acts 22-26).
4. (c) Agrippa (Acts 26:2,3).