Thank You God, we can study Your Word openly and pray we always will be free to study Your Word .
1. Multiple choice: When Paul was given his defense before the Jewish council , who was the Jewish high priest? (a) Annas; (b) Caiaphas; or (c) Ananias.
2. Question: Which Jewish party was Paul a member of; the Pharisees or Sadducees?
3. Which Jewish party believed in the resurrection and angels and spirits, the Pharisees or Sadducees?
1. (c) Ananias (Acts 23:1,2). was high priest from A. D. 47 to 58. He was killed by Zealots in 66 for his sympathies with Rome.
2. Pharisees (Acts 23:6). The name Pharisee means "Separated One".
3. The Pharisees (Acts 23:8).