2. What effect did Peter's sermon in Acts 2 have on the listening Jews? (a) They were angry at Peter; (b) they didn't believe his message; or (c) they were greatly convicted in their hearts.
3. What miraculous event made it possible for Peter to preach his second sermon recorded in Acts 3?
(a) All the apostles speaking in tongues; (b) the healing of the man born blind; or (c) the healing of the man born lame.
1. (b) Pentecost (Acts 2:1). If possible, all Jewish men were to attend all three feasts in Jerusalem.
2. (c)They were greatly convicted in their hearts (Acts 2:37).
3. (c) The healing of the man born lame (Acts 3:12-26).