2. True or false? As soon as the people of Samaria believed the gospel spoken by Philip, they were
baptized and received the Holy Spirit.
3. Multiple choice: The Ethiopian eunuch was reading an Old Testament prophet when Philip met him. What prophet was he reading? (a) Isaiah ; (b) Jeremiah; or (c) Daniel.
1. (b) Jesus standing at the right hand of God (Acts 7:55).
2. False. They did not receive the Holy Spirit until Peter and John came down from Jerusalem (Acts 8:12:-16).
3. (a) Isaiah (Acts 8:28). He was reading in Isaiah 53, which describes God's Suffering Servant and looked ahead to the crucifixion of Jesus.