2. Question: Who said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive"?
3. Multiple choice: What group of church leaders wept when Paul said he would not see them again?
(a) Philippian elders; (b) Ephesian elders; or (c) Jerusalem bishops.
1. True (Acts 20:16,17). He did not want to travel inland to Ephesus and delay his trip to Jerusalem, so he sent for them to meet him at the seacoast city of Miletus.
2. Jesus (Acts 20:35). Although this idea is expressed by Jesus in the Gospels, these exact words are not found on the lips of Jesus.
3. Ephesian elders (Acts 20:17,37,38).