2. When Ananias the high priest pursued Paul to where he was being held by Felix, he took along an orator. What was his name? (a) Justus; (b) Titus; or (c) Tertullus.
3. Who was the wife of Felix? (a) Priscilla; (b) Martha; or (c) Drusilla.
1. (b) Claudius Lysias (Acts 23:26). This ruler had acquired his Roman citizenship by purchase (22:28). His name Lysias indicates that he was of Greek birth.
2. (c) Tertullus (Acts 24:1).
3. (c) Drusilla (Acts 24:24). Drusilla was the youngest daughter of Herod Agrippa 1. She was only eighteen or nineteen years old when she met Paul.