Law And Promise:
1. True or False? The inhabitants of Jerusalem tricked Joshua into making a covenant of peace with them by pretending they were from a far-off place.
2. Sentence Completion: At the end of his life, Joshua advised the people to "choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve." He provided an example for them to follow by saying "But as for me---"
3. Fill in the Blank: When the Israelites renewed their vow to serve the Lord at Shechem, Joshua said to them, " You are-------against yourselves--- to serve Him."1. False. The inhabitants of Gibeon (Josh. 9 : 3-9 )
2. "And my house, we will serve the Lord" (Josh. 24 : 15 )
3. "Witnesses" ( Josh. 24 : 22 )