Law and Promise:
1. True or False? If an Israelite found something another had lost, he was entitled to keep it as his own possession.
2. Multiple Choice: What was an Israelite required to put on the roof of his house?
(a) A chimney; (b) a protective railing; or (c) the first commandment
3. True or False? It was permissible to yoke a donkey and an ox together to plow a field if a man did not have two oxen.
1. False If the owner came looking for it, it must be restored to him (Deut. 22:1-3 )
2. (b) A protective railing (Deut. 22 : 8 ) Most homes had flat roofs and
were built so people could walk on them.
3. False (Deut. 22 : 10 ) This obviously was a practical order, given the varying size and strength of the two animals.