2. Multiple choice: What was the name of the young man who died during one of Paul's messages?
(a) Ananias; (b) Secundus; or (c) Eutychus.
3. What apostle preached a message that lasted until midnight? (a) Peter; (b) John; or (c) Paul.
1. Tychicus or Trophimus (Acts 20:4). Tychicus is mentioned in Ephesians 6:21 as being "a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord."
2. (c) Eutychus (Acts 20:9).
3. (c) Paul (Acts 20:7). Paul preached this message at Troas on his way back to Jerusalem following his third missionary journey.