2. Who was mistakenly identified by a Roman commander as an Egyptian insurrectionist who led four thousand assassins out into the wilderness? (a) Peter; (b) Judas Iscariot; or (c) Paul
3. Who was Paul's teacher in his instruction in Judaism? (a) Caiaphas; (b) Gamaliel; or (c) Shammai.
1. (b) Trophimus (Acts 21:28, 29). Trophimus was a Gentile and had been with Paul , but Paul had not taken him into the temple.
2. (c) Paul (Acts 21:37-39). Paul set the commander straight by speaking to him in Greek.
3. (b) Gamaliel (Acts 22:3).Gamaliel was held in such high honor as a teacher that he was called "Rabban" ("Our Teacher"), a higher title than "Rabbi" ("My Teacher").