2. When Jesus told the disciples, "I have food to eat of which you do not know," He meant that: (a) He had already eaten; (b) His food was doing the Father's work; or (c) He was fasting.
3. Sentence completion: "For God so loved the world that ..."
1. (c) White (John 4:35). When Jesus surveyed the multitudes around Him, He saw that they were ready to believe if someone were there to "harvest" them. At the time, Jesus was in Samaria where large numbers did believe.
2. (b) His food was doing the Father's work (John 4:34).
3. "He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 2:16).