2. Sennacherib of Assyria took all the cities of Judah but Jerusalem. Which fortified city of Judah was his base of attack on Jerusalem? (a) Hebron; (b) Lachish; or (c) Adullam.
3. True or false? The Rabshakeh delivered Sennacherib's terms for the surrender of Jerusalem to Hezekiah at a secret high level governmental meeting attended by Isaiah.
1. (b)Tophet ( Is. 30:33; Jer. 7:31,32; 19).
2. (b) Lachish (Is. 36:2) Lachish was southwest of Jerusalem and afforded approach to the capital city.
3. False. The message was read publicly to destroy Hebrew morale (Is. 36:11-13).