1. Multiple choice: Which prophet began his judgments on the nations with the phrase, "For three transgressions---- and for four"? (a) Hosea; (b) Joel; or (c)Amos.
2. Fill in the blank: Amos had this attitude toward his ministry, "A lion has roared! Who will not fear?
The Lord God has spoken! Who can but ---------- ?"
3. To which official of Israel did Amos predict the harlotry of his wife and death of his children? (a)
King; (b) priest; or (c) mighty man.
1. (c) Amos 1:3,6,9,11,13, 2:1,4,6 ).
2. "Prophesy (Amos 3:8 ).
3. (b) Priest (Amos 7: 10,17 ). The priest was Amaziah, who told King Jeroboam II , "Amos has conspired against you in the midst of the house of Israel. The land is not able to bear all his words" (v. 10).