|1. Multiple choice: Zechariah saw a vision of a woman captured in a basket, carried to Babylon, and housed there. What did the woman represent? (a) Wickedness; (b) Israel; or (c) Wisdom.|
2. Zechariah made an elaborate crown of silver and gold and put it on the head of Joshua the priest as a prediction of the Messiah. What name did Zechariah call Joshua? (a) The King; (b) the Servant; or (c) The Branch.
3. Of whom did Malachi prophesy, "They may build, but I will throw down; They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, And the people against whom the Lord will have indignation forever"? (a) Israel; (b) Egypt; or (c) Edom.
1. (a) Wickedness (Zech. 5:8 ).
2. (c) The Branch (Zech. 6:12 ).
3. (c) Edom (Mal. 1: 4 ). Malachi was highlighting the preference of the Lord for Jacob and his descendants over Esau and his descendants (vv. 2-5).