|Mount Of Olives|
1. Multiple choice: According to Zechariah , what will happen to the Mount of Olives when the Lord stands on it during the day of the Lord? (a) It will rise above all mountains; (b) it will level out with the plain; or (c) it will split in two.
2. According to Zechariah, what will flow from Jerusalem to the east and west after the day of the Lord? (a) Living waters; (b) knowledge of the Lord; or (c) wealth.
3. In Zechariah's vision, who were the two olive trees that fed oil to the lampstand? (a) Moses and Elijah; (b) the seraphim; or (c) the anointed ones.
1. It will split in two (Zech. 14:4)
2. (a) Living waters (Zech. 14:8 )
3. (c) The anointed ones," who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth" (Zech. 4:14). In this context, these two were Zerubbabel (the royal leader) and Joshua (the priestly leader) (2:6-10; 3: 6-10 ).