2. Multiple choice: What kind of people would populate Jerusalem according to Zephaniah after the day of the Lord? (a) Survivalists; (b) the righteous and holy; or (c) the meek and humble.
3. According to Haggai, how would the glory of the rebuilt temple compare to that of Solomon?
(a) It would be greater; (b) It would be less; or (c) it would be the same.
1. False. The gentile nations are singled out for specific punishments, too. (Zeph 2:4--15 ).
2. (c) The meek and humble (Zeph. 3:12 )
3. (a) It would be greater (Hag. 2:9 ).