2. When King Hezekiah was told that the Assyrians demanded surrender, where did he go? (a) Masada; (b) Isaiah's house; or (c) the temple.
3. True or false? Isaiah records that when the Assyrian army was first called away before it could besiege Jerusalem, the commander sent a message acknowledging the power of Yahweh over all the nations.
1. (c) Egypt ( Is. 36:6; Ezek. 29:6,7 ).
2. (c) The temple (Is. 37: 1 ).
3. False. He sent a message warning against expecting divine deliverance ( Is. 37: 10 - 13 ).