1. True or false? The Shulamite explained to Solomon that her love could never be jealous of anyone else.
2. The participants in the Song of Solomon are enraptured with love that they can have no thoughts for the moral training of younger family members.
3. The Shulamite woman who captured Solomon's heart regarded her strong virtue as an asset in romantic love.
4. According to the Song of Solomon, wealth can influence love greatly.
1. False. She demanded a commitment because love and jealousy are closely related (Song 8:6 )
2. False. They are concerned for a young sister (Song 8:8,9 ) Their concern is for her moral purity.
3. True. (Song 8:10) She considered her strength to be as attractive as her physical features.
4. False. "If a man would give for love All the wealth of his house, It would be utterly despised"
(Song 8:7 ).