1. Multiple choice: Which of Job's sons was giving a party for his brothers and sisters when they were killed? (a) The youngest; (b) the middle one ; or (c) the oldest.
2. Which of these is not away Job's livestock was killed when Satan attempted to turn Job against God? (a) A great wind; (b) Sabean raiders; or (c) the fire of God from heaven.
3. When Satan attempted to turn Job against God ,how did he kill Job's seven sons and three daughters? (a) A great wind collapsed their house; (b) a fire burned their house; or (c) Chalbean raiders attacked their house.
1. The oldest (Job 1:13 ) This was merely coincidental since they feasted daily on a rotating schedule among the seven sons (v.4 )
2.(a) A great wind (Job 1: 14-17 ).
3. (a) A great wind collapsed their house (Job 1:19 ).