1. Multiple choice: In what land did Job live? (a) Ur; (b) Uz; or (c) Nod.
2. How many children did Job have before his troubles? (a) Seven daughters and three sons; (b)seven sons and seven daughters ; or (c) seven sons and three daughters.
3. What were the names of Job's three friends who came to comfort him? (a) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed Nego; (b) Joab, Asahel, and Abner; or (c) Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar.
1. (b) Uz (Job1:1 ).
2. (c) Seven sons and three daughters (Job 1:2 ) Ancient Near Eastern cultures valued sons, so the preponderance of sons would also have been an indication to Job's peers of his success.
3. (c) Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar (Job 2:11 )