1. True or false: Job may be the earliest book of the Bible.
2. Fill in the blank: In Psalm 1, the godly man is described as delighting and meditating "in the
--------- of the Lord."
3. Multiple choice: Psalm 2 speaks of the nations counseling together against the Lord and His
Anointed. What will be the initial response of the Lord? (a) Anger; (b) fear; or (c) laughter.
1. True. The role of Job as a patriarchal priest suggests an era before the Law and priesthood. The use of Shaddai as a frequent name for God points to a pre- Mosaic date.
2. "Law" (Ps. 1:2 ). It is impossible to be godly if one does not love the Word of God.
3. (c) Laughter (Ps. 2:4 )