Saturday, February 11, 2012
(a) His brothers, sisters, and friends; (b) Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar; or (c) his wife.
2. After God restored Job's health, his brothers, sisters, and friends feasted with Job and gave him gifts. What was the gift each gave? (a) A pair of animals; (b) a change of clothes; or (c) a piece of silver and ring of gold.
3. True or false? The cultural setting of the book of Job is non- Hebrew.
1. (a) His brothers, sisters and friends (Job 42:11 )
2. (c) A piece of silver and a ring of gold (Job 42:11 )
3. True. Job is set in the land of Uz, which may be in Edom (cf Lam. 4:21 )