1. True or false?: Although Job needed to learn about God, God said that Job spoke correctly about Him.
2. Multiple choice: What are the two monsters in chapters 40 and 41 of Job? (a) A giant and a dragon; (b) a goat and an ostrich; or (c) behemoth and Leviathan.
3. True or false ?: Before God would forgive Job's friends, He required Job to pray for them.
1. True (Job 42:7,8 ). Job had not spoken falsely; he had spoken incompletely.
2. (c) Behemoth and Leviathan (Job 40:15; 41:1 ). While these creatures are not identified in the Bible, it is often thought that these are poetic descriptions of the hippopotamus and crocodile respectively. These natives of Egypt were wonders to those who had only heard of them.
3. True (Job 42:8 ). This was to affirm to Job's friends that he had spoken rightly about God while they had not.