1. Multiple choice: According to Psalm 15, the one who is able to abide in God's tabernacle does not do something with his tongue. What does he not do? (a) Lie; (b) backbite; or (c) swear.
2. In Psalm 12, the words of the Lord are said to be pure words, They are compared to a metal tried in a furnace that is purified seven times. What metal is used for comparison? (a) Gold ; (b) silver; or (c) brass.
3. David states in Psalm 16 that he has found total fullness of something in the presence of the Lord . What did he find? (a) Fullness of peace; (b) fullness of love; or (c) fullness of joy.
1. (b) Backbite (Ps. 15:1-3 ).
2.(b) Silver (Ps. 12:6 ).
3. (c) Fullness of joy (Ps. 16:11 ). In Christ's final prayer for His disciples He asked that they might have His joy fulfilled in them .
(John 17:13 ).