1. True or false:? Job's friends recognized him at a great distance and ran to greet him.
2. Multiple choice: In the book of Job, what happened on "a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord"? (a) Satan came to accuse Job; (b) Job died and went to heaven ; or (c) Job was made more wealthy than before his troubles.
3. True or false? If Satan had not accused God of pampering Job, God would never have discussed Job with Satan.
1. False. They did not recognize Job, so they mourned (Job 2:12)
2. (a) Satan came to accuse Job (Job 1:6; 2:1 ). As an angelic being , Satan had access to the presence of God with the other angels who had not fallen.
3. False. God twice brought up Job to Satan as an example of a righteous man (Job1:8; 2:3 )