1. (b) Psalm 32. The other is Psalm 51.
2. Psalm 34 (Title ). The person called Abimelech is probably Achish, king of Gath, as is recorded in 1 Samuel 21:10-15.
3. (c) Not breaking any of His bones. See John 19:36.
|1. Multiple choice: Two psalms are noted for the theme of confession and for giveness of sin. Name the one that appears first in the book of Psalms. (a) Psalm 21; (b) Psalm 32; or (c) Psalm 43.|
2. Question: What psalm is attributed to David "when he pretended madness before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed"?
3. Multiple choice: Psalm 34:20 is quoted by John in his gospel as being fulfilled in what aspect of Christ's death on the cross? (a) Mocking by the crowd; (b) casting lots for His garment; or (c) not breaking any of His bones.