Photo from NASA.gov
1. Multiple choice: In the book of Job, why was the Lord's wrath aroused against Job's three friends? (a)They had not spoken what was right about Job; (b) they had not spoken what was right about God; or (c) they had not spoken what was right about wisdom.
2. When God finally spoke to Job near the end of the book, where did He speak from? (a) The temple; (b) a fire; or (c) a whirlwind.
3. At the end of the book of Job, "the Lord restored Job's losses" of possessions and family after Job did something. What was it? (a) He repented ; (b) he prayed for his friends; or (c) he divorced his wife.
1. (b) They had not spoken what was right about God (Job 42:7 ).
What made that serious was that they had been asserting that they were speaking the truth of God.
2. (c) A whirlwind (Job 38:1; 40:6 ).
3. (b) He prayed for his friends (Job 42:10 )