|1.True or false? The book of Proverbs probably existed in its present from in Solomon's lifetime.|
2. Multiple choice: In Proverbs, what does "becoming surety for" someone mean?
(a) Cosigning a loan; (b) checking out a story; or (c) being a character witness.
3. True or false? There are several proverbs directed specifically to governmental leaders.
1. False. Hezekiah's men collected chapters 25 to 29.
2. (a) Cosigning a loan (Prov. 6:1; 11:15 ).
3. True (Prov.16:10 -15; 25:5-7; 31:4,5 ). The writers of Proverbs were, in the cases of Solomon and
Lemuel, kings who cared about the wisdom of future rulers.