2. In Psalm73, the psalmist wrestles with the problem of how God can allow the wicked to prosper. He finds the solution to this difficulty when he meets God where?
3. Multiple choice: In Psalm 74, the psalmist tells of the Lord's control over His creation. In verse 14, he speaks of the Lord breaking the heads of a sea monster. What name is given this creature? (a) Great Eel; (b) Neanderthal; or (c) Leviathan.
1. Book Two. This verse was most likely added by an editor after collecting many of the Davidic psalms together and placing them in order.
2. In the sanctuary (Ps. 73:17 ).
3. (c) Leviathan (Ps. 74: 14 ).