2. Multiple choice: Proverbs personifies wisdom and even gives her a house to live in. How many pillars does this perfect house have? (a) Three; (b) seven; or (c) twelve.
3. True or false? The sayings of the book of Proverbs are consistently grouped by subject.
1. False. The early and late chapters read more continuously. The middle chapters are collections of individual sayings.
2. (b) seven (Prov. 9:1). The seven pillars denote the perfection of the dwelling of this perfect quality.
3. False. Large portions of the book appear random.