1. Multiple choice: What title is given to Lemuel who penned Proverbs 31? (a) King; (b) prophet; or (c) scribe.
2. True or False? All but nineteen of the sayings in Proverbs 10--15 use parallels of paired opposite principles to contrast right and wrong.
3. Question: Which chapter of Proverbs exalts a woman as a good person, wife, mother, and neighbor?
1. (a) King (Prov.31:1 ). Lemuel was not a king of Judah or Israel unless this is a pseudonym of someone known to history by another name.
2. True. This is the longest sustained passage of contrasting parallelism in the Bible.
3. Proverbs 31.