|1. Multiple choice: What psalm vividly describes how God was present even as the psalmist was formed in his mother's womb? |
(a) Psalm 103; (b) Psalm 119; or (c) Psalm 139.
2. Question: How many psalms are contained in the book of Psalms?
3. Multiple choice: Psalm 150 exhorts us to praise God with musical instruments. How many instruments are specifically mentioned? (a) Ten; (b) eight; or (c) six.
1. (c) 139 (Ps. 139:15, 16 ). This psalm declares that the worth of an individual comes from God and not from an individuals abilities, looks, or material possessions.
2. One hundred fifty. They cover a time span from Moses to the return from the Exile under Ezra and Nehemiah.
3. (b) Eight (Ps. 150:3--5 ). Israel's worship was not a quiet affair. It was full of enthusiasm. For a description of Israel's celebration and worship, read Nehemiah 12: 27--43.