1. Multiple choice: Psalm120---124 were sung by Jews traveling to Jerusalem for the yearly feasts.. In their superscription they are called Songs of : (a) feasts; (b) Worship; or (c) Ascents
2. Psalm120 is the first of a group of psalms designated as "Songs of Ascents." How many consecutive Psalms are designated in this way? (a) Seven; (b) ten; or (c) fifteen.
3. Who is the author of Psalms 127, which begins, "Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it"? (a) David; (b) Lemuel; or (c) Solomon.
1. (c) Ascents (Titles).
2. (c) Fifteen (Titles to Ps. 120--134 ). These Psalms were sung on the way to Jerusalem. Jerusalem was always considered higher then any place in Israel because it was the place of worship where God dwelt.
3. (c) Solomon (Title), Solomon built a house for the Lord.