1. Question : To whom did God swear that they would not enter into His rest?
2. Multiple choice: Psalm 95: 11, So I swore in my wrath, 'They shall not enter into My rest', is quoted in what New Testament book? (a) Romans; (b) The Revelation; or (c) Hebrews.
3. Psalm 98 is a psalm anticipating the return of the Lord to judge the earth. what are the rivers to do when He returns ? (a) Run dry' (b) run swiftly; or (c) clap their hands.
1. The generation of Israelites that died during the forty years of wilderness wanderings
(Ps. 95:8-11 ).
2. (c) Hebrews (Heb. 4:3,5). The writer of Hebrews applies it to spiritual rest. If a believer is disobedient and does not live by faith, he does not enjoy the rest that God provides.
3. (c) Clap their hands (Ps. 98:8 ) In Romans 8:20-22 , Paul speaks of the entire creation bring subjected to corruption through the Fall. He sees it groaning in anticipation of being freed when Christ returns.