1. Multiple choice: Which writer of Proverbs addressed his proverbs to Ithiel and Ucal? (a) Solomon ; (b) Agur; or (c) Lemuel.
2. Which author of Proverbs depreciated his wisdom by writing , "Surely I am more stupid than any man"? (a) Solomon; (b) Agur; or (c) Lemuel.
3. Who taught Lemuel the utterance which he wrote as Proverbs 31? (a) Solomon; (b) the Lord; or (c) his mother.
1. (b) Agur (Prov. 30:1 ). Ithiel and Ucal are every bit as unknown as is Agur.
2. (b) Agur (Prov. 30:1,2 ).
3. (c) His Mother (Prov. 31:1 )