1. Multiple choice: What does the book of Proverbs mean when it says a worthless person spreads discord with the wink of his eye, the shuffle of his feet, and the pointing of his finger ? (a) Body language can convey contempt; (b) fools have a code of signals; or (c) he irritates people with his foolishness.
2. True or false? From the perspective of the book of Proverbs, a person who talks a lot is more likely to be foolish than wise.
3. According to Proverbs, family relationships make interpersonal problems easier to resolve.
1. (a) Body language can convey contempt (Prov. 6:12-14 ) A wicked and worthless person learns this and uses body language to bring pleasure to others who enjoy laughing at people.
2. True (Prov. 10:14, 19; 17:27,28 ). Wisdom is restrained, but folly is unbridled.
3. False. Family relationships intensify interpersonal problems (Prov. 17:21; 18:19; 21:9 )