1. Fill in the blanks: It does no good to try to hide in the dark from God because -------- shines as the
-------- to God .
2. Multiple choice: The psalmist , in Psalm 139, marvels that God's (a) Blessings; (b) thoughts; or
(c) stars are more numerous then the sand.
3. According to Psalm 139, what were written in God's book before they came into existence? (a) Names of people to be born; (b) descritions of peoples daily lives; or (c) names of kings of Israel.
1. Night---day (Psalm 139 :12)
2.(b) Thoughts (Psalm 139: 17,18 )
3. (b) descriptions of peoples daily lives (Psalm 139: 16 )