1. Multiple choice: As the psalmist considers the brevity of life in Psalm 144, he says, "Man is like a breath; His days are like a passing: (a) Day; (b) shadow; or (c) sigh."
2. Fill in the blank: Sensing the greatness of God , the psalmist exalts, He counts the number of the
---------; He calls them all by name.
3. Multiple choice: To what did Solomon in Proverbs compare a son's obedience to the wisdom of his parents ? (a) Money in the bank; (b) winning a prize; or (c) ornamental jewelry.
1. "Shadow" (Psalm 144: 4 )
2. " Stars" (Psalm 147: 4 ) God's naming the stars signifies that He has authority over them.
3. (c) Ornamental jewelry (Prov. 1:8,9 ).