1. Multiple choice: According to Proverbs, when do people Not despise a thief? (a) When he steals because of starvation; (b) when he is a powerful man; or (c) when they, too, are thieves.
2. Wisdom is personified in Proverbs 8. With whom does Wisdom live in that personification? (a)Knowledge; (b) love; or (c) prudence.
3. According to Proverbs 8, what does the person do who sins against Wisdom? (a) He wrongs his own soul; (b) he harms his neighbor; or (c) he faces God's judgment.
1. (a) When he steals because of starvation (Prov. 6 : 30 ). His desperate need serves as a mitigating circumstance for his theft.
2. (c) Prudence (Prov.8 : 12 ) Wisdom uses knowledge with discretion. This is prudence.
3. (a) He wrongs his own soul (Prov. 8:36 ).