1. Multiple choice: According to Proverbs, which one of these is true? (a) Violent men prosper unfairly; (b) there is honor among thieves; or (c) violent men do their worst violence against themselves.
2. In Proverbs , whose house and path leads down to death? (a) The immoral woman's, (b) Folly's; or (c) Violence's.
3. To what did Solomon compare the quest for Wisdom? (a) A game of chance; (b) a treasure hunt; (c) a
1. (c) Violent men do their worst violence against themselves (Prov. 1: 17-19 ). This stands in sharp contrast to the attitude of the violent that they can get away with their violence indefinitely (vv. 10-16).
2. (a) The immoral woman's (Prov. 2: 16-18 ). They lead to death by leaving the truth in favor of crooked ways (vv. 13-15 ).
3. (b) A treasure hunt (Prov. 2: 4 )