Thursday, January 19, 2012
Wisdom and Instruction
2. Multiple choice: In Proverbs, the right hand of Wisdom holds length of days. What is in her left? (a) Riches and honor; (b) family and friends; or (c) the kingdom of God.
3. True or false? In Proverbs, Solomon advised thinking it over before doing your neighbor a good deed.
1. False The comparison is to a father disciplining his son (Prov.3:12 ). This comparison is rooted in the law and extended into the New Testament (Deut. 8 : 5; Heb. 12 :6,7 )
2. (a) Riches and honor (Prov. 3 : 16 )
3. False. He said it is wrong to delay a good deed when you are able to do it (Prov. 3: 27, 28 )