1. Multiple choice: "Aproud look, A lying tongue, (and) Hands that shed innocent blood" are abominations to the Lord. How many abominations are on that list in Proverbs ?
(a) Three; (b) seven; or (c) twelve.
2. According to Proverbs, what is able to reduce a man" to a crust of bread"? (a) Poverty; (b) folly; or (c) an evil woman.
3. According to Proverbs, what is playing with fire? (a) Stealing ; (b) adultery; or (c) Gossip.
1. (b) Seven (Prov. 6: 16-19 ).
2. (c) An evil woman (Prov. 6 :26 ) Poverty and folly are internal properties of a man,which he must control. The evil woman is an independent personality who must be avoided.
3. (b) Adultery (Prov. 6: 27-29 ).